TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Quotations are open for acceptance for 30 days from the date thereof.
2. Acceptance of any quotation shall not obligate the Seller until the Purchaser’s credit is approved by our Credit Department
3. Payment Terms: Net 30 days. A discount of 3% before tax on products purchase will be allowed if payment is received by the 25th of the month following delivery, provided there are no overdue invoices outstanding.
4. Taxes Extra
5. F.O.B. Jobsite
6. The Seller reserves the right to make an extra charge for unreasonable delay in unloading or releasing its vehicles.
7. The Seller reserves the right to make an extra charge for deliveries of less than truckload quantities other than the final load to finish a specific project.
8. The Purchaser will inspect the concrete products and other goods purchased at the time of delivery and any claims in respect thereto must be made at that time. If any such concrete products or other goods are found to be defective, the Seller will deliver new goods to the Purchaser at the site of the work in lieu thereof, but it is a condition of sale that this will be the limit of the Seller’s liability and will not be liable for any labour cost or other consequential damages.
9. Material returned for credit will be subject to freight charges and the acceptance of the Seller. Special precast concrete products ordered by customer are not subject to cancellation. Any special products not taken will be charged to the customer. No credit will be issued when the section is resold. There will be a 25% handling charge for any standard stock products returned.
10. The Purchaser is reminded to verify all quantities, calculations, specifications, etc., and the Seller assumes no liability in this regard.
11. No holdback under lien legislation is allowed for in this quotation.